for The Root Agency Headquarters
Take Root and Grow With Us!
We are ROOTed in the mission of our clients.
The Root Agency helps philanthropy take root and grow. Our shared-services model provides small and mid-sized nonprofits and institutions rebuilding their infrastructure a senior-level, multi-skilled extension of their team. We are rooted in technology, development, and creative services. We serve nonprofits nationwide; meeting client needs across organizational lifecycles. We work with local and national brand nonprofits like Big Brothers Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, and the Catholic Student Center at University of South Florida. Together, we've raised more than $100 million. The Root Agency was founded nearly a decade ago by our current CEO and remains one of the few national women-owned firms in the philanthropic consulting space. We are a successfully scaling company.
We have a BIG Vision.
The Root Agency was incubated to provide the team, tools, and processes to lead nonprofits making a local impact in communities across the world--while delivering an immediate ROI. Our vision is to help as many philanthropic efforts take root and grow to maturity and to scale our company to serve more.
We need a strong Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will offer comprehensive support to Company Headquarters and the CEO, coordinating the company's special projects and managing the agency's office operations and administrative processes. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, be a process ninja and engage with team members to create efficiencies at all levels within the organization and with external clients as needed. Excellent communication and customer service skills are required to effectively coordinate and resolve project challenges across in-person and virtual platforms. This role will serve as part of the core in-office team at 303 Main Street, Second Floor, Dunedin, FL 34698 with one of the following schedule options:
**Either schedule requires M, W, and F in the office. T/TH may either be in co-working space at The Hub or remote.
Your Responsibilities will Sow the Seeds for Professional, Client, and Business Growth.
• Serve as the office lead at The Root Agency Headquarters
This role will enthusiastically open HQ each week and be available to team members and clients independent of the CEO's schedule or presence. Ensure the office is organized, filing is maintained, and supplies and equipment are stocked. The office lead is oftentimes the first point of contact for external constituents with The Root Agency brand and should positively reflect our fresh, smart approach.
• Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO
We are working towards a Low-Stress Organization. The right Project Coordinator will prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make professional judgements and provide solutions to ensure efficient daily scheduling. (We have tools to support your success and want to build upon your knowledge and experiences.)
• Serve as the lead Finance Coordinator
Execute, maintain, and assist in establishment of all processes that interface with CEO and outsourced bookkeeping, accounting, and CFO services, including but not limited to, new-extension contract processing, invoicing, expense data entry, late payment reminders, mont-end close processes, new team member onboarding paperwork/processes, etc. Interface as first point-of-contact with Bookkeeping Firm.
• Lead Human Resource Support Processes
Coordinate all HR support processes in lifecycle of a Team Member
(Recruitment-Hiring-Onboarding-Retention-Offboarding-Alumni) in collaboration with Hiring Managers and the CEO.
• Deliver Support to All Sales/Marketing Efforts
Arrange and handle all logistics for sales/marketing meetings and conferences/events; Update website and social media as needed. Coordinate the CEO's outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate meaningful relationships. Continue the development of TRA's Salesforce Processes and Support Materials.
• Support the Client Onboarding Experience
Ensure clients experience a seamless Onboarding Process from contract
signature, invoicing, and onboarding checklist to systems setup.
• Assist with Creation of TRA's Learning and Development Modules
Draft and finalize TRA's General Orientation Decks. Assist Hiring Managers
and Team Members with Learning Decks as assigned or led by you.
• Plan and Implement Company Events
Plan and implement a variety of events from team gatherings/lunches, client business development, networking, and learning event, anniversary parties, and more with excellence as a central value.
• Coordinate Team Travel as Approved by the CEO
• Efficiently coordinate daily communications via telephone mail, email, and other software applications as required
• Retrieve mail from PO Box every Monday and as requested/needed
• Invest in building meaningful professional relationships for internal
and external stakeholders
• Assist the CEO with personal scheduling, travel, lunches, etc. as
• All other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the
We are a Hybrid Company.
We are physically located in Dunedin, FL, at the Hub above the Chamber of Commerce in Downtown Dunedin. We currently serve clients in 15 states. Our team members are located across the US. This position location and hours are noted above and is commensurate with the needs of the company at this time. Up to 10% of work time could include local and/or out of state travel.
Are You the Right Fit?
• Associates or Bachelor's degree with Project Coordinator/Executive
Assistance experience required
• PMP and/or Six Sigma Certifications are a plus
• Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, scaling environment
• Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-
functional, fast-paced, and constantly evolving hybrid environment with
• Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly, while keeping
others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
• Excellent writing, editing, design, and presentation/training skills
• Value altruism and philanthropic endeavors
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google
Drive, Apple products, Zoom, and multiple technology and software
• Experience with or quick learner for basic functions in Adobe Creative Suite,
Asana, Slack, and Salesforce CRM
This is a Full-time Non-Exempt Position.
This position as a starting base salary of $50,000 with opportunities for performance-based bonuses throughout the year.
We offer the following benefits:
After the 90-day probationary period, all team members have three week paid time off during seasonal holidays, plus 10 additional days of PTO.
Application Deadline: Rolling Until Hire
Expected Start Date: Immediate
To apply please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Part I:
a. Cover Letter and Resume with applicable experience.
• Part II: (Video or Written Submission)
a. Why do you want to work with us?
b. How will your skills and experiences help advance our mission?